Welcome to Lawson & Weitzen, LLP
Founded in 1973, the Boston law firm of Lawson & Weitzen, LLP offers all the advantages of larger, multi-service practices, with the responsive, personal attention today’s clients expect.
Lawson & Weitzen, LLP prides itself on being a different kind of law firm, one that measures success by its value to clients. Purposely situated in the convenient, accessible “New Boston” – a thriving city district near the World Trade Center and the Federal Court House – the firm offers timely, effective and quality services at fair and affordable fees.
Areas of Practice:
- Alcohol Licensing Law
- Commercial and General Litigation and Appeals
- Corporate and Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Discrimination Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Environmental Law
- Estate and Probate
- Family Law
- Insurance Defense
- Labor and Employment Law
- Patent and Intellectual Property Law
- Personal Injury
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate
- Worker's Compensation
- Partner Scott P. Lopez to serve as Panelist for MASSBAR Association CLE Program “Panel Voir Dire Demonstration"
- Lawson & Weitzen, LLP is proud to announce Partner, Scott P. Lopez, has been elected 2017 President of the Boston Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Partner, John R. Bauer, authors alert regarding the New California Noncompete Law and its Impact on Out-of-state Employers with California Employees.